Choose the Park Entry Permit that’s right for you!

Maximize your time spent in Saskatchewan Provincial Parks! For those who love exploring the outdoors and plan to visit the parks more than once this year, our Annual Park Entry Permit will provide the best bang for your buck.

We like to think of it as an ultimate all-access pass to unlimited amounts of fun for the entire year. A valid park entry permit is required year-round.

A Park Entry Permit is required year-round in all Saskatchewan Provincial Parks. Permits are charged on a per vehicle basis and must be displayed in your vehicle while at a provincial park. A valid Park Entry Permit purchased at one Saskatchewan Provincial Park can be used at all provincial parks.

Daily, Weekly, and Annual Park Entry Permits

Click here to view pricing and buy your Park Entry Permit


Saskatchewan residents 65 or older can receive a free Park Entry Permit with valid Saskatchewan identification. Permits for seniors are available in-park only. 



Formerly known as the Cultural Access Pass, Canoo helps welcome newcomers to the place they have chosen to call home. Canoo is ran by the Institute for Canadian Citizenship. Canoo is a mobile app that offers newcomers and new Canadian citizens free admission to over 1,400 cultural places, including Saskatchewan Provincial Parks. 

Canoo memberships are available to any newcomer to Canada over the age of 18 for a one-year period within the newcomer’s first five years as a permanent resident or first year of Canadian citizenship. Each eligible individual who verifies their status on the Canoo app and signs up is a Canoo member.

Eligible individuals are encouraged to download the app or visit to become a member and learn more.


Traditional Use Permit

First Nations, Métis and Inuit individuals exercising their rights to carry out traditional use activities such as the gathering of plants for food and medicinal purposes and carrying out ceremonial and spiritual observances and practices. Individuals must carry their valid Certificate of Indian or Métis Status when receiving a permit.

Métis individuals with recognized Aboriginal rights in the north (see Treaty and Aboriginal Rights for Hunting and Fishing Guide for details) and First Nations individuals practicing their Treaty right to fish for food and, in parks where hunting and trapping is permitted, to hunt and trap for food. Individuals must carry their valid Certificate of Indian or Métis Status when receiving a permit.