The provincial park seasonal camping program offers an opportunity to secure a campsite from park opening in mid-May to the end of September at select locations.
In addition, 20 provincial parks offer seasonal camping with varying numbers of sites from park to park. Seasonal campsites will be available online or through the call centre and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Seasonal campsites are available for stays from May 18, 2023, to September 30, 2023, unless stated otherwise.
- Full-service campsites are defined campsites with electricity, water, and sewer hookup. Campers also have access to a service centre, firewood, fire pit and picnic table. Service centres contain showers, flush toilets, hot and cold running water, sinks, and electrical outlets.
- Electric campsites are defined campsites with electricity and water point access. Campers also have access to a service centre, firewood, fire pit and picnic table.
- Non-electric campsites are campsites with access to non-dedicated water points, firewood, fire pit, picnic table and within driving distance of a service centre. No electricity available within campsites.
- Economy campsites are rustic, non-electric campsites without one or more of the following: firewood; campsite furniture; water; or access to a service centre (closest one is more than a 10-minute drive away).
When vacating the campsite at the end of the season, the permit holder must remove all personal property and restore the campsite to its original condition. If the campsite is not restored to its original condition, the ministry reserves the right to restore the campsite and charge the associated costs for restoration of the campsite. Failure to comply with the above conditions and Parks Act and Regulations may result in eviction and/or loss of the seasonal campsite for the season, or in future seasons.
Check-in time is after 2:00 p.m. CST. | Check-out time is before 12:00 p.m. CST.
Fees and penalties are based on the reservation type as outlined on our reservation site Fees page.
Reservation charges, change and cancellation fees, and call centre surcharges are non-refundable. Under extenuating circumstances, campers may be eligible for a refund of camping fees if the request meets the grounds for refund.
- Changes to site can only be made prior to 11:59 p.m. CST Wednesday before Victoria Day. Changes will incur a $15 change fee.
- Cancelling prior to 11:59 p.m. CST Wednesday before Victoria Day will result in 10% of the seasonal rate being forfeited.
- Cancelling on or after Thursday before Victoria Day will result in 10% of the seasonal rate being forfeited plus the regular nightly rate multiplied by the number of nights occupied regardless if camping unit is onsite.
- You are considered a no-show and automatically cancelled by the park if site is not occupied by June 24 prior to noon CST. No-shows result in the forfeit of 10% of the seasonal rate plus the regular nightly rate multiplied by the number of nights from Thursday before Victoria Day to June 24.