For short getaways
Nightly campsite reservations are accepted for most Saskatchewan Provincial Parks using our online reservation system or over the phone. Many of our campsites include fire pits, picnic tables and access to firewood and fresh drinking water. All of our primary campgrounds offer service centers which provide hot and cold running water, sinks, electrical outlets, showers and flush toilets.
Availability: Nightly camping is available the Thursday before Victoria Day (May Long Weekend) to September 30. Off-season dates may vary, so we recommend checking with the park you are interested in for details.
We offer several types of nightly campsites:
Full service campsites are defined campsites with electricity, water, and sewer hookup. Campers also have access to a service centre, firewood, fire pit and picnic table. Service centres contain showers, flush toilets, hot and cold running water, sinks, and electrical outlets.
Electric campsites are defined campsites with electricity and water point access. Campers also have access to a service centre, firewood, fire pit and picnic table.
Non-electric campsites are campsites with access to non-dedicated water points, firewood, fire pit, picnic table and within driving distance of a service centre. No electricity available within campsites.
Economy campsites are rustic, non-electric campsites without one or more of the following: firewood; campsite furniture; water; or access to a service centre (closest one is more than a 10-minute drive away).
On top of our standard campsites, we also offer a variety of nightly camping options to suit your needs:
Accessible and barrier-free campsites provide wheelchair-accessible sites close to accessible service centres.
Double sites that allow two camping parties to camp in close proximity to one another.
Group camping is great for campers who need three or more campsites in their own designated area.
Camp-Easy offers a tent or yurt camping experience without the hassle of bringing and setting up your own equipment.
Equestrian camping is ideal for campers and their horses to experience the park together.
Backcountry camping offers campers a rustic camping experience.
Hammock camping offers you a unique way to “hang out” in our great outdoors.
Rules and Regulations
View our Nightly Camping Rules and Regulations
Reservation Fees and Charges
- Fees and penalties are based on the reservation type as outlined on our reservation site Fees page.
- Reservation charges, change and cancellation fees, and call centre surcharges are non-refundable. Under extenuating circumstances, campers may be eligible for a refund of camping fees if the request meets the grounds for a refund.
View all Fees and Penalties
Changes or Cancellations
- A non-refundable reservation fee is charged per reservation: $12/online or $14/call centre.
- Change and Cancellation penalties are based on the type of site reserved.
- Depending on when a cancellation or change is made, penalties may apply. These penalties are applied as forfeited. If you change your reservation to a different Saskatchewan Provincial Park, it is still considered a cancellation.