With plenty of space to gather around the campfire, group camping is a bonding experience your family and friends won't soon forget. Sites have fire pits, access to water and firewood, and some offer a covered cooking shelter at no additional charge. Group campgrounds make it easy to book sites together under one reservation.
Group campsites are available from the Thursday before Victoria Day (May long weekend) to September 30 each year. You may reserve a group site anytime between the current and next camping season.
- Full-service are defined campsites with electricity, water, and sewer hookup. Campers also have access to a service centre, firewood, fire pit and picnic table. Service centres contain showers, flush toilets, hot and cold running water, sinks, and electrical outlets.
- Electric campsites are defined campsites with electricity and water point access. Campers also have access to a service centre, firewood, fire pit and picnic table.
- Non-electric campsites are campsites with access to non-dedicated water points, firewood, fire pit, picnic table and within driving distance of a service centre. No electricity available within campsites.
- Economy campsites are rustic, non-electric campsites without one or more of the following: firewood; campsite furniture; water; or access to a service centre (closest one is more than a 10-minute drive away).
- Changes to dates, permit holder name, park or campsite made prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of scheduled arrival date will incur a $15 change fee.
- Shortening your stay or cancelling your reservation more than 14 days prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of arrival will incur a $15 change and/or cancellation fee.
- Shortening your stay or cancelling your reservation 14 days or less prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of arrival will result in the forfeit of two nights of group camping.
- Extending your stay will not incur additional reservation charges, however additional nightly camping fees will be charged.
- Once checked-in at the park, all changes and cancellations must occur at the park. Early departure will result in the forfeit of two camping nights.
- You are considered a no-show and automatically cancelled by the park if the site is not occupied by 2:00 p.m. CST on second day of reservation. No-shows result in the forfeit of four nights of group camping.