- stay close to your family and friends
Group campgrounds are ideal for family reunions and other gatherings, as they provide you with a secluded spot where your whole group can camp together. Sites have fire pits, access to water and firewood, and most offer a covered cooking shelter at no additional charge.
Group campsites come in three different sizes:
- Small (up to 7 sites, one camping unit per site)
- Medium (8 to 12 sites)
- Large (13 or more sites)
We offer three types of group campsites:
- Electric campsites are defined campsites with electricity and water point access. Campers also have access to a service centre, firewood, fire pit and picnic table. Service centres contain showers, flush toilets, hot and cold running water, sinks, and electrical outlets.
- Non-electric campsites are defined campsites with access to a service centre, firewood, fire pit and picnic table. No electricity or water.
- Economy campsites are rustic, non-electric campsites without one or more of the following: firewood; campsite furniture; water; or access to a service centre (closest one is more than a 10-minute drive away).