With plenty of space to gather around the campfire, group camping is a bonding experience your family and friends won't soon forget. Sites have fire pits, access to water and firewood, and some offer a covered cooking shelter at no additional charge. Group campgrounds make it easy to book sites together under one reservation.
Availability: Group campsites are available from the Thursday before Victoria Day (May long weekend) to September 30 each year. Group sites are available for reservation two years in advance.
Group Campsite Change or Cancellation Penalties
- Changes to dates, permit holder name, park or campsite made prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of scheduled arrival date will incur a $15 change fee.
- Shortening your stay or cancelling your reservation more than 14 days prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of arrival will incur a $15 change and/or cancellation fee.
- Shortening your stay or cancelling your reservation 14 days or less prior to 2:00 p.m. CST of arrival will result in the forfeit of two nights of group camping.
- Extending your stay will not incur additional reservation charges, however additional nightly camping fees will be charged.
- Once checked-in at the park, all changes and cancellations must occur at the park. Early departure will result in the forfeit of two camping nights.
- You are considered a no-show and automatically cancelled by the park if the site is not occupied by 2:00 p.m. CST on second day of reservation. No-shows result in the forfeit of four nights of group camping.