Barrier-Free & Accessible Camping
Our parks are beautiful and serene places to visit, and we aim to ensure everyone can enjoy them. Accessible and barrier-free campsites are available for nightly (hyperlink to nightly page?) and seasonal reservations, and our service centres and facilities are designed for customers with reduced mobility. These campsites may offer proximity to accessible service centres or washrooms, cement pads or firm gravel for wheelchairs or walkers, or be free of barriers such as campsite boundary markers.
Campers can only book our accessible and barrier-free campsites with a valid Accessible Parking Permit (with number and expiry information), and this must be displayed while in the park.
Campsites are available from mid-May through to September 30.
Barrier-Free / Accessible Camping Change or Cancellation Penalties
- Double sites must be reserved, changed and cancelled together.
- Camp-Easy: A refundable damage deposit is owed in full at the time of reservation. Damage deposits will be held by Sask Parks for the duration of the reservation and will be refunded if the site remains in good condition. In the event the reservation site is damaged, items included in the site are lost or missing, or non-compliance with the rules has resulted in loss, the damage deposit will be retained and used to remedy the damage or loss.
- Changes to dates, permit holder name, park or site made prior to 2 p.m. CST of scheduled arrival date will incur a $15 change fee.
- Shortening your stay or cancelling your reservation more than 24 hours prior to 2 p.m. CST of arrival will incur a $15 change and/or cancellation fee.
- Shortening your stay or cancelling your reservation less than 24 hours prior to 2 p.m. CST of arrival will result in the forfeit of two nights of camping.
- Extending your stay will not incur additional reservation charges, however additional nightly camping fees will be charged.
- Once checked-in at the park, all changes and cancellations must occur at the park. Early departure will result in the forfeit of two camping nights.
- You are considered a no-show and automatically cancelled by the park if the site is not occupied by 2 p.m. CST on second day of reservation. No-shows result in the forfeit of up to four nights of camping.