Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site
Accessible only by boat, the Holy Trinity Anglican Church is the oldest standing building in Saskatchewan, built between 1854 and 1860. It is the oldest wood-frame church west of the Red River, made from locally cut and hewn timber. The church still contains original materials including hinges, locks and stained glass that were brought from England. It was designated a Provincial Historic Site on August 26, 1981 by the Saskatchewan Government. Guided trips by licensed operators are available.