Need to know a bit more?
- Carry a map, compass, and/or GPS.
- Remember a First Aid kit.
- Pack extra food and water.
- Let someone know your travel route and expected arrival time.
- Be alert to on-coming traffic.
ATV Rules and Regulations
- Helmets must be worn while riding; boots, long pants and sleeves and eye protection are recommended.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to operate an ATV and have third party liability insurance to ride on Crown land and be able to produce a copy of your insurance if requested by a peace/conservation officer.
- Children between the ages of 12 and 16 must be supervised by a person who has held a continuous/valid license for one year.
- ATVs are to be washed prior to entering the park to avoid the spread of invasive species or noxious weeds.
- Trails will be closed when raining or following a substantial rainfall in order to minimize ecological damage.
- All-terrain vehicles must be washed and clean prior to riding in the park. This is to avoid the spread of noxious weeds and/or invasive species, as this can be harmful to the parks ecosystem.
- Weather conditions can change abruptly and the park reserves the right to close any and all trails without prior notice.
- ATV use is prohibited in the following areas:
- Campgrounds or cottage subdivisions;
- Day-use areas or beaches;
- All roads;
- Ditches along roadways; and
- Hiking trails
Many park trail maps are also on the All Trails app
Important: Check with park staff for trail conditions, and notify park staff when planning back country hikes.
|Good Spirit Lake||Interpretive|
|Great Blue Heron|
|Lac La Ronge||Interpretive|
|White Butte Trails|
|Green indicates overnight trip opportunities. (updated May 13, 2020)|