- Fun in the Water!
There is no better way to beat the Saskatchewan summer heat than to take a swim. Most of our parks offer clean, sandy beaches with designated change houses and washrooms.
Our province has nearly one hundred thousand lakes making our beaches numerous. With tranquil waters, beautiful shorelines and heart stopping sunsets - we have some of the best beaches in the country.
NOTE: Saskatchewan parks do not offer life guard services at the beaches. Ensure that children are properly supervised.
Make a splash at one of our floating inflatable waterparks! These parks are family-friendly, offering endless amounts of fun for our guests. Each park is set up differently, with a mix of teeter totters, trampolines, obstacle courses and more. For information on fees and hours of operation, please visit each waterpark’s website.
|Provincial Park / Rec Site||Waterpark|
|Rowan’s Ravine||Wild Waves Waterpark|
|Provincial Park||About the Pool|
Enroll your kids in Red Cross Swim this summer! They'll learn water safety, swimming skills, and have fun while being physically active. Each swimming level builds on previous skills learned in past levels. Visit the Red Cross website to review swimming lesson information and ensure your child has completed the prerequisite swimming level before enrolling.
Reservation Fees and Charges
- Fees and penalties are based on the reservation type as outlined on our reservation site Fees page.
- Reservation charges, change and cancellation fees, and call centre surcharges are non-refundable. Under extenuating circumstances, campers may be eligible for a refund of camping fees if the request meets the grounds for refund.
Need to know a bit more?
How to Reserve
From campsites or swimming lessons to planning a day trip requiring a picnic shelter rental, you can plan and book it all in advance and rest easy knowing your favourite place is waiting for you when you arrive. You can even book a Camp-Easy site and really leave your troubles behind!
- Book a Seasonal Site
- Book Nightly Reservations
- Purchase a Park Entry Permit
- Favourite & Compare Sites
- Book Swimming Lessons
- Change Your Password
- Reset Password When You Forget It
- Create a New Account and Sign In
- Update Your Email Address
- Sign up for Events
|NOTE: When clicking the RESERVE NOW button, you will be taken to our reservation site (different web site).
You can return back to SaskParks.com at any time by clicking on the Sask Parks logo at the bottom of the page.
|Reserve using the Call Centre|
|Available 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. CST 7 days a week
|Visa / MasterCard accepted - Reservation fees are non-refundable|
Did something come up? Need to change something?
Swimming Lesson: Change or Cancellation Penalties
- Changes to dates, participant names or swimming level or cancellations made before 12:00 p.m. CST on the Friday prior to the first day of swimming lessons will incur a $15 change and/or cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after 12:00 p.m. CST of the Friday prior to the first day of swimming lessons will result in the forfeit of all swimming costs.