- Adventure with Your Pets
|Candle Lake||Dog Beach: Available at 3 beach locations - Sandy Bay, Minowukaw and Waskateena|
Off-leash dog park
|Good Spirit Lake
||Off-leash dog park
Location: Beside the cook house - in the day-use area
Location: Approximately 500 meters inward on Dune Discovery Interpretive Trail
|Rowan’s Ravine||Off-leash dog park and dog friendly beach
Location: North end of the beach.
|Moose Mountain||Off-leash dog park
Location: Just off the west side of Arcola Road near the White Tail Trail Head. Also accessible by a trail from Fish Creek D campground.
|The Battlefords||Off-leash dog park
Location: Centre Campground games area near the horse shoe pitch
Need to know a bit more?
Pets are welcome in all Saskatchewan Parks and viewed as a member of the family to our visitors.
- Pets must be vaccinated and registered with their local municipality
- Pets must be on leash no longer than two meters at all times, with the exception of designated off-leash areas (parks and beaches), where only collars/harnesses are required
- Pets must remain in eyeshot of their owners at all times and under their control while in off-leash areas
- Limits on the number of dogs allowed in fenced areas at one time
Owners are responsible for pets behaviour at all times
- Keep pets quiet
- Keep pets from damaging property in park
- Pick up after your pets immediately
- Keep pet on leash at all times (leash not to exceed two (2) meters long)
- Not permitted in public structures, beaches or in swimming areas. (watch for pet friendly signage)