No Tent Required!
- Check-in time is after 2:00 p.m. CST. | Check-out time is before 12:00 p.m. CST.
- Sites will be held for 24 hours past your scheduled 2:00 p.m. CST check-in time. If arriving more than 24 hours late, you must notify the park directly.
- If you have an annual vehicle entry permit and a reservation, you can proceed directly to your campsite. You will be automatically checked in.
- A maximum of two vehicles and one watercraft are permitted at each campsite at any time, providing the site will accommodate.
- No smoking or cooking is permitted inside Camp-Easy camping tents, yurts or Mongolian Yurt.
- Pets are not permitted on the sleeping cots within Camp-Easy tents and yurts. Pets are not allowed inside the Mongolian Yurt.
- A refundable damage deposit is owed at the time of reservation. If no damage occurs during stay, you will be refunded the damage deposit.
All occupants staying in a Camp-Easy site aged 18 years or older must complete a Liability Waiver and bring the completed form to the park at time of check in.
Sleeping bag & pillow
Food, drinks and a water container
|Layers: short-sleeved, long-sleeved, pants, shorts, etc.
Sun hat & sunglasses
Socks & hiking boots or runners
Bathing suit and beach towel
|*Required only for Mongolian Yurt|