Recreation and Experience-Based Business Opportunities
Visitors to our provincial parks always seek exciting experience-based activities to complement their Sask Parks stay. Help us expand that offering and bring your business idea to the park. We want to work with you to provide fun, new activities that we know park visitors will love.
Maybe you kite surf and are interested in offering lessons to park visitors; perhaps you're an avid biker or canoeist and can provide guided experiences on the trails or water; or maybe you've got stellar photography skills and are interested in snapping memorable shots for park visitors to take home. Whatever it is, let's chat! All ideas will be considered.
Benefits of partnering with Sask Parks:
- There is immense potential for more recreational activities in our parks.
- Those who enter into an agreement with Saskatchewan Parks will receive free promotion on our social media pages (over 70,000 followers on Facebook and Instagram)
- Low-cost investment - one business license will provide access to one or all provincial parks. Initial license fees are only $250 - $500. Terms and conditions apply.
If you are interested in exploring a new business opportunity with Sask Parks or would like to discuss ideas further, don't hesitate to get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Request for Proposals (RFP)
Note: a SaskTenders account will need to be created to view these details. This only takes a minute and will allow you access to any follow-up information related to this opportunity, including park location descriptions, maps and existing infrastructure information.
How To Submit a Proposal
- Visit: www.SaskTenders.ca
- Select - Create an Account.
Select - I want to download competition documents.
- Organization Information - If you do not have a company name - just use your name, then continue to complete page by filling in the necessary fields.
- Once you have created your account, on the Home Page you may Search by Competition Number (RFP #) for more information.
- Documents and information related to the RFP will be displayed on screen for you to read and download.
Doing Business in the Provincial Park System
Winter or summer, our provincial parks are a great escape from the hustle and bustle of life. They offer a place to slow down and enjoy the wonders of nature and to share time with family and friends.
For additional information about doing business in our provincial park system please contact us using the information below or visit the Government of Saskatchewan website below.
Contact us to talk more about running a business in our parks.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
For services in French, call 1-800-205-7070 and press 1.
Pour les services en français, veuillez contacter le 1-800-205-7070 et appuyer sur le 1.
- Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport, Parks Division
- 2nd Floor, 3211 Albert Street, Regina SK Canada S4S 5W6
There are thousands of cottages located in Saskatchewan's provincial parks and recreation sites. Cottage lessees hold a renewable lease agreement for their cottage properties.
To learn more about owning a cottage within our parks, please visit the link below.
Conservation and Stewardship
Our park lands cannot be replaced. They demonstrate the balance between preservation for the future, and its use for research, presentation and educational recreational uses today.
To learn more about how we are working to preserve our park lands, please visit the link below.
Every year we plan for new construction and upgrades in our parks to improve your experiences from the moment you arrive at our gates. To find out all the great improvements we have planned for our parks, visit the link below.
Permission and Use of Information
The information and images contained on this web site are the property of the Government of Saskatchewan and used with permission of the legal owners. Information contained on this site is intended for private, non-commercial use only.
Permission and Use of Information
You must contact us for permission if you want to:
- Reproduce or use information or images contained on this website.
- Charge your website's users to click on a link to any page on Saskparks.net, Saskparks.com, Saskatchewan.ca, TourismSaskatchewan.com or parks.saskatchewan.ca.
- Or to say your website is associated with or endorsed by Saskparks.net, Saskparks.com, Saskatchewan.ca, TourismSaskatchewan.com or parks.saskatchewan.ca.
For written permissions, inquiries may be directed to:
- Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport
- Parks Division - Visitor Experiences Branch
- 3211 Albert Street, 1st Floor
- Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 5W6
- Email: Parks.firstname.lastname@example.org