Hello Winter Recreation Experts!
Visitors to our provincial parks are seeking new experiences and are interested in participating in winter recreational activities. Do you have a business idea that would offer an enjoyable and memorable experience for them?
We are looking for guided experiential-based activities for our visitors such as learning to run a dog team, photography, or a sleighride. Don't forget a warm campfire! These are just a few ideas, we're sure there are more out there, and we want to hear them.
Although all our parks are open for the public and are ready for a new experiential-based activity, five of them are offering winter camping from Nov. 1, 2022 - Mar. 31, 2023 and may see more visitor traffic than some of the others. These locations include Buffalo Pound, Cypress Hills, Duck Mountain, Echo Valley and Pike Lake Provincial Parks.
Current events and programs planned will include Christmas tree cutting in Cypress Hills, a Festival of Lights tour in Pike Lake and Candle Lake, Skate the Park in Echo Valley, plus snowshoeing, tobogganing, hiking and more in Buffalo Pound and Duck Mountain Provincial Parks.
Submit an idea to enhance the offerings in one of these parks or help us expand to another location! Ideas for experiential-based activity in all provincial parks will be considered.
If you are interested in investigating a new business opportunity with Sask Parks or would like to discuss it further, please contact Jolene McDonald at 306-798-8766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's provide visitors with an opportunity to enjoy what Saskatchewan winters have to offer.
There are currently no open RFP Opportunities.
To view the full details on RFP Competition opportunities please visit SaskTenders by clicking the link below.
Note: a SaskTenders account will need to be created to view these details. This only takes a minute and will allow you access to any follow-up information related to this opportunity, including park location descriptions, maps and existing infrastructure information.
- Visit: www.SaskTenders.ca.
- Select - Create an Account.
Select - I want to download competition documents.
- Organization Information - If you do not have a company name - just use your name, then continue to complete page by filling in the necessary fields.
- Once you have created your account, on the Home Page you may Search by Competition Number (RFP #) for more information.
- Documents and information related to the RFP will be displayed on screen for you to read and download.
Winter or summer, our provincial parks are a great escape from the hustle and bustle of life. They offer a place to slow down and enjoy the wonders of nature and to share time with family and friends.
For additional information about doing business in our provincial park system please contact us using the information below or visit the Government of Saskatchewan website below.
Contact us to talk more about running a business in our parks.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
For services in French, call 1-800-205-7070 and press 1.
Pour les services en français, veuillez contacter le 1-800-205-7070 et appuyer sur le 1.
- Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport, Parks Division
- 2nd Floor, 3211 Albert Street, Regina SK Canada S4S 5W6
There are thousands of cottages located in Saskatchewan's provincial parks and recreation sites. Cottage lessees hold a renewable lease agreement for their cottage properties.
To learn more about owning a cottage within our parks, please visit the link below.
Our park lands cannot be replaced. They demonstrate the balance between preservation for the future, and its use for research, presentation and educational recreational uses today.
To learn more about how we are working to preserve our park lands, please visit the link below.
Every year we plan for new construction and upgrades in our parks to improve your experiences from the moment you arrive at our gates. To find out all the great improvements we have planned for our parks, visit the link below.
The information and images contained on this web site are the property of the Government of Saskatchewan and used with permission of the legal owners. Information contained on this site is intended for private, non-commercial use only.
You must contact us for permission if you want to:
- Reproduce or use information or images contained on this website.
- Charge your website's users to click on a link to any page on Saskparks.net, Saskparks.com, Saskatchewan.ca, TourismSaskatchewan.com or parks.saskatchewan.ca.
- Or to say your website is associated with or endorsed by Saskparks.net, Saskparks.com, Saskatchewan.ca, TourismSaskatchewan.com or parks.saskatchewan.ca.
For written permissions, inquiries may be directed to:
- Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport
- Parks Division - Visitor Experiences Branch
- 3211 Albert Street, 1st Floor
- Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 5W6
- Email: Parks.firstname.lastname@example.org